2021 Edible Academy Summer Workshop for Teachers, Parents & Garden Educators
Half-Day Workshop | June 24, 2021 | In-Person Garden Education
9:00AM-1:00PM, 4 hrs CEU
Edible Academy has been converted to morning in the garden for hands-on and afternoon distance learning meetings.
Workshop limited to a smaller group due to COVID-19 social distancing.
- In the garden, hands-on lessons converted to meet COVID-19 social distancing, techniques and curriculum for using your school garden and Outdoor Classroom as exciting educational tools.
- Participants explore lessons in gardening and culinary arts that support TEKS objectives in the core subjects.
- Training enables teachers, parents, students and schools to participate in outdoor education.
- Workshop includes a copy of the Urban Harvest School Garden Guide, 4 CPEs, Garden Tours, and more!
- Lunch in the garden included
Event is in progress
LocationLive zoom classes by invitation
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io